If you’re about to have a great feast, then, prepare these baked chicken wings that will help you to make a good impression on your guests.
Although, you’ll be able to enjoy them any day of the year at any time of the day because they just simply perfect.
The best use for crispy baked chicken wings is as snacks while drinking some wine or beer.
They can be also accompanied by different sauces, and in this way you use the ones you like the most because chicken wings match well with almost all of them.
Nonetheless, there are many people who prefer a spicy sauce like Buffalo sauce; on the other hand, others choose a lighter and sweet one like BBQ sauce.
But it doesn’t really matter what sauce you use to have them, because having them plain, just as we’ll explain to you in this recipe, will be fantastic.
How to make crispy baked chicken wings?
This baked chicken wings recipe has an endless number of variants, nevertheless, in each one of them you will need simple ingredients and you won’t face any further complications.
Using aromatic ingredients in these baked chicken wings is a good choice because they all match well and give them an intense flavor.
From now on, what we’ll say will be optional. A simple trick when baking the chicken wings is spreading some oil over them.
This will help the ingredients to stick to each other, in addition to getting them juicier on the inside and with an even golden brown color on the outside.
Another trick to get the chicken wings crispy is to add some lemon juice which will also give an intense and delicious flavor.
The baking time is quite long, and it’ll be necessary to flip them from time to time so that they cook evenly.
Baked chicken wings recipe
- 12 chicken wings
- 8 garlic cloves
- 180 mL of white wine
- 1 lemon
- 10 mL of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of pimentón de la vera Paprika from La Vera
- Salt and pepper as desired
Step by step how to prepare
- Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC while preparing the chicken wings with all the ingredients.
- Put the chicken wings in a bowl and season them with salt and pepper, add the paprika and mix well so the ingredients diffuse evenly.
- Then, add the oil and mix again so it sticks to the chicken wings, and after that add the lemon juice, the white wine and the crushed garlic.
- Mix them well before placing them on the tray spreading all the seasoning over them. Bake at 200ºC with heat on the top and on the bottom of the oven, for an hour and 20 minutes, turning them around every 20 minutes so that they brown well.
- After this time, the wine will be evaporated, making the chicken wings well brown and delicious.
Video. How to Make
- Potato Salad - May 31, 2020
- Russian Salad - May 30, 2020
- Breaded Eggplant - April 29, 2020